Terms of Service
For general enquiries or concerns you can contact us via email email@example.com or phone 02. By accessing this website you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this page. We reserve the right to make changes to part or all of the information contained within this website, at any time, at our discretion and without notification, including but not limited to product information, prices and policies.
Though we make every effort to ensure the content and information contained within theholisticsage.com.au website is accurate and up to date, we cannot guarantee that, that will always be the case. As such, if there are any doubts or concers you are encouraged to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can answer questions and address issues identified by our customers.
The Holistic Sage is not responsible or liable for the content that appears on our website. By accessing theholisticsage.com.au, you agree to indemnify and defend us against any and all claims based on or arising out of content contained within our website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Unless otherwise stated, The Holistic Sage and/or its licencors own the intellectual property rights for all the content contained within theholisticsage.com.au website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view information and print pages for personal use, however you may not reproduce, republish, resell, duplicate, rent or profit from the material contained on theholisticsage.com.au website without direct, written permission from the business owner.
1. The Holistic Sage does not screen comments before they are posted.
2. Comments made by users do not reflect the views or opinions of The Holistic Sage or its affiliates.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Holistic Sage will not be held responsible or liable for any form of loss or damage occurred as a result of user comments.
4. The Holistic Sage reserves the right to monitor and remove comments that, in our absolute discretion, are considered to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of our terms of service.
Before commenting you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1) You are entitled to leave comments and reviews on our website
2) Your comment does not contain defamatory, inflammatory, offensive, unlawful or indecent material
3) Your comment does not breach privacy laws
4) Your comment does not breach intellectual property laws
5) Your comment will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial or unlawful activity
6) Comments are made available to you so that you can help us improve the quality of our products and service and to help our future customers make informed decisions when purchasing. They are not a place to vent frustrations or slander.
Back Orders / OOS
Orders for items that are OOS (out of stock) will be back ordered and fulfilled once the new batch has arrived. This may take anywhere from a few additional days to a few additional weeks. In the event that longer delays are anticipated, customers will be notified of the expected extended delays and given the option to cancel or replace back ordered items.
Items that are OOS but that can be back ordered will have the "back order" tag clearly displayed so that customers are aware that the item will be back ordered in the event that it is OOS. If you do not want to wait for a back order to be fulfilled, please contact us to find out if it can be fulfilled right away or is OOS and will be back ordered so that you can avoid disappointments.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit / Debit Cards